Murray House / Building 


There is a $10.00 fee for processing the House / Building Moving Permit. 


The City Clerk must have on file a penal bond in the minimum sum of ten thousand dollars issued by a surety company authorized to issue such bonds in the State of Iowa. 


The City Clerk must have on file a certificate of insurance indicating that the applicant is carrying public liability insurance in effect for the duration of the permit covering the applicant an dall agents and employees for the following minimum amounts:


Bodily Injury - $50,000 per person; $100,000 per accident

Property Damage - $50,000 per accident


You can print this from and take it to City Hall or mail it with a check for $10.00 to:
City Hall
P.O. Box 186
Murray, IA 50174



420 Maple Street

Murray Iowa, 50174


City Hall

T: 641-447-2522

F: 641-447-2523

  • facebook